Corona Virus Update
On behalf of the Team at Ferntree Gully Honda, I wanted to personally provide you with an update on the precautions that we are undertaking during this evolving situation of the COVID-19 outbreak in order to protect the well being of our staff, clients & suppliers.
First and foremost, all our health and safety is of the utmost importance. We are regularly monitoring all communications from the Australian Government and the World Health Organisation websites on the situation to make informed educated decisions.
We will continue to adopt normal trading hours for your convenience with some obvious high priorities in terms of cleanliness and contact regulations.
For your convenience, please also find our trading hours below:
Sales Operating Hours
Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Service Operating Hours
Monday to Friday: 7:30am - 5:30 pm
Parts Operating Hours
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
What are we doing?
- We are dedicating strong efforts to ensure even greater cleanliness of our Dealership, with additional cleaning services daily with high-grade disinfectant products on all high traffic areas and surfaces such as benches, floors, bathrooms and café areas
- Reinforcing with our staff the importance of basic hygiene practices, such as hand washing, the use of Hand Sanitiser and Sanitising Wipes
- Posters will be displayed around the dealerships to promote hygiene practices
- All of our Technicians, Service Advisors and Car Detailers have been supplied with a large supply of protective disposable gloves for use whilst driving your vehicle;
- All of our Demonstrator vehicles are regularly cleaned and disinfected for the safety of all drivers
- All non essential travel is cancelled until further notice
- Checking in with our staff daily to ensure they are healthy and well
We are offering a home demonstration for anyone who is not comfortable coming into the Showroom (please note: we ask that you refrain from this service in the event you are feeling unwell or have been isolated/quarantined).
We can now provide you with the security of a touchless vehicle drop off and collection during your service visit. Just collect your keys and go at the end of the day, simply advise us when booking online or with our friendly service consultants.
We are open for business. We have had zero cases and we have taken every health and safety step to ensure that we have a very safe and inviting work environment.
We look forward to working with each of you as we try to provide the best customer experience during this challenging time. Hope to see you in our dealership again soon.